Digital scrap booking anyone?

Reaction score
I would like to start doing digital scrap booking. Can anyone recommend a good program. Tried to do the paper side, but it is just way to time and space consuming. Also way to expensive. So I am new to the digital end. Any and all advice would be welcome!

TIA

C

chas_m

Here's another one (disclaimer: I haven't used either one of these scrapbooking programs so I have no idea which one is best):

MacScrapbook.com Home Page

PS. A heck of a lot of digital scrapbookers on the PC side say that the software referred to in my signature is awesome for helping with scrapbooking. There is a Mac version coming soon. See my sig for more info.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Give this a look:

iScrapbook

That looks really nice, and easy to use. Never thought about it, but my Mrs and Daughter will live this type of thing. (Why does everything have to be prefixed with "i'' these days!)
Cheers, and thanks to the OP for putting it out there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.