Remote Assist Win 7 from Mac OS possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5", iPhone 4
I'm a fairly new convert to all things mac. I was pretty handy on all things windows up until XP was replaced with Vista. Problem is one of my mates is pretty crap on computers full stop and is always asking me to come and sort out his printer drivers etc.

Is there anyway of remote assisting a win 7 user from my mac? I don't have windows installed and don't want it or need it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Do-able and free - both download teamviewer, and get the right server info and stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Specs: Mid 2009 13" MacBookPro 2.26 GHz, 5 Gb, 500 GB, OS X 10.6.5
Remote Desktop for mac

I'm a fairly new convert to all things mac. I was pretty handy on all things windows up until XP was replaced with Vista. Problem is one of my mates is pretty crap on computers full stop and is always asking me to come and sort out his printer drivers etc.

Is there anyway of remote assisting a win 7 user from my mac? I don't have windows installed and don't want it or need it.

I am not sure if this is right solution for you but will be good option for you. You must have used remote desktop sharing with windows before. This will let you connect your windows machine on mac. Here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Core 2 Duo MacBook (home); Core Solo mini (work)
I am not sure if this is right solution for you but will be good option for you. You must have used remote desktop sharing with windows before. This will let you connect your windows machine on mac. Here

RDC works like a charm for me. Just make sure you have the service enabled on the Windows 7 machine, see this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.