New to MobileMe | Problems syncing...

Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I recently took out the 60 day MobileMe trial. I've managed to get email syncing fine but I'm having problems with the rest. Currently I just use iCal on my MacBook or Calendar on my iPhone and when I connect the iPhone to the MacBook they sync. I tried setting it up via MobileMe but I ended up either losing my calendar or having duplicates. I tried syncing contacts too and when I looked in my iPhone ALL of my contacts were gone, I had to restore my iPhone using iTunes. I've been a little too scared to try this again in case I lose things.

Can anyone help me. I thought this would all be a little easier. When I go in MobileMe settings on my MacBook it asks me about merging things etc and it's a little confusing... please help!

Thanks so much...

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Thanks man, I figured it out last night. I just went into MobileMe settings on my MacBook, clicked reset sync data and re-synced MobileMe with everything from my MacBook, it's all working fine now.

Thanks anyway, appreciate it :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.