Apple Magic Mouse for web design...

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Has anyone got an Apple Magic Mouse? I've got a 15" late 2009 MacBook Pro and I've not got a mouse yet. I need to get back into web design after a few months travelling and considered one of these. Are they any good for design etc, i.e. not too fiddly etc? I'm new to working on a Mac after years of painful Windows design so I'm not sure how these are.

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 rMBP
I bought my 1st mac 4 days ago, I love the magic mouse with my Macbook pro. very easy to use in my opinion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
I bought my 1st mac 4 days ago, I love the magic mouse with my Macbook pro. very easy to use in my opinion

I would have to concur with Gary here. I do a lot of technical work, extensive at that, and the Magic Mouse is a sure winner.

Just my $0.02

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm gonna order one from the Apple website I think -any idea how long shipping is? I'm only asking because I'm away from home for another 4 days or something and don't know where to get it sent.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Ya you'll love it, it more than does the job and I use it heavily in conjunction with DW CS4 for programming and design. No complaints here other than make sure you go buy a big pack of batteries from Costco or something :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
I downloaded an app called "MagicPrefs" that give you a bit more customization for your new mouse. With this app I have a lot more control as to what I want it to do.

I've been a Mac users since this past December, 23, and absolutely am loving life right now!

Good luck with it!

OP
darrylyoung
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I ordered one yesterday -looking forward to it! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
Ya you'll love it, it more than does the job and I use it heavily in conjunction with DW CS4 for programming and design. No complaints here other than make sure you go buy a big pack of batteries from Costco or something :)

I recommend you invest in some rechargeable batteries. I use them with my keyboard/mouse and haven't needed new batteries for over 2 years and counting ;D

Reaction score
website design site

hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to website design site just click on following link.

website design site

We provide full-cycle services in the areas of software development,
web-based enterprise solutions, web application, SEO Services and
portal development.

i hope this will help u

thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.