iWork08 question

Reaction score
Hello MacForum,
I assume this would be an easy question for those on this forum. I'd like to know if I purchase an old Apple G4 Cube M886 G4 450 512MB 40GB DVD 10.4.6, will it be able to run iWork '08, particularly Keynote? I want to run a loop presentation off Keynote in my business off a 40" LCD, and I imagine any old Mac will do, just as long as the OS and software are compatible. Any help much appreciated.

TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
First a good idea to download this and install it and then yes Keynote should run on that. Not sure if the cube/graphics will run the 40" tho - have u tested that out?

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for your response Collin Bl! I haven't tried it out, because I'm considering the purchase of either that Cube or a Mini. I assume the Mini would run the 40" LCD...right? I wouldn't want to purchase the Cube and find out I couldn't run the LCD or Keynote.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Having bought a PPC 1.42 Mini and a 20' Philips screen - the specs for best resolution of 20 matched that of the Mini - but after much messing around and no solution offered from Apple i could not find why Mini would not support that resolution. Now i assume those sort of issues have been sorted on Intel Minis but i would do a bit of checking re non apple monitors if u can.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.