Desperately need Presentation Help

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm in quite the right forum, but it was the closes I could find to what I wanted to ask. I have PowerPoint for Mac 2008. I am putting together a really important presentation and discovered this fantastic programme called 123PPT (Royalty free PowerPoint Templates, PowerPoint Backgrounds and Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint)

Its a programme which enhances PPT presentations to an incredible standard. Unbelievably, they only have a programme which is suited to the MS Windows platform (even though they've made the presentations themselves compatible with both Mac and PC).

Does anyone know of any kind of similar programme that runs from the Mac OSX?

Any suggestions MOST welcome!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
iWork has Keynote which is able to import ppt and export in many formats. A powerful extra is using an iPhone - if u have one - to run the presentation. Keynotes magic move is a very nice touch. Here is a pic of export choices;

Click for full size

Check this out;
http://www.wooji-juice.com/products/presentation-remote/

Finger sensed on slide displayed on iPhone screen gives on-screen highlight is one feature that makes it better than Apples offering.

C

chas_m

I *highly* recommend the user give Keynote a shot (30-day free trial!). You will NEVER go back to PPT, even with the add-on you describe.

Of course, if you're in the middle of this important project, I don't recommend you drop everything and start to learn Keynote (its very similar to PPT in concept but way different/better in execution). Maybe you could use a virtualising program like VMware to install Windows on your Mac until you finish the project.

Definitely download the trial and check out the video tutorials on apple.com/iwork -- you will be amazed!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.