did itunes decide to ditch the resize feature?

Reaction score
Just did a fresh install and upgraded everything and now I cant resize the albums in itunes anymore. did they do away with this feature? It was actually kind of nice and made it much easier to navigate through everything.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Ill be blown ...... I dont personally use that view, but just had a look then and i upgraded to 9.0.3 yest and yes it looks as if you cant anymore .......

I can see how that would be annoying though.........
Time to send a bug report to  then lol

OP
I
Reaction score
that sucks so bad dude. navigating through 80+GB of music is annoying with these huge album covers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
lol i bet it is.
Hows about going to the coverstream view ??

This is my personal favourite. You get your Covers up the top of page while still having the joy of going through the list.
And you can resize that view to a certain extent ??

Just a thought :)

OP
I
Reaction score
I just sent feedback. It probably wont do any good. what will one persons opinion do? that sucks so bad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just sent feedback. It probably wont do any good. what will one persons opinion do? that sucks so bad.

Well i dare say if you have picked it up, there would be MANY more out there in this world that would have too. Keep your fingers crossed @ the next update
to 9.0.4 .....

OP
I
Reaction score
here lately it seems like apple caters more to the nano and touch owners that have small libraries.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.