Whats a fair price?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hey guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm not really sure where to place it instead.

I have a late MBP that I'm thinking of selling (since I have a 27 inch iMac on the way and thinking of pairing it with a macbook), but not too sure what a fair price is to set for it on eBay or amazon. It's only about 3 months about, and other than a bit of usual wear on the keys it's in perfect new condition.

Stats are:

15 inch unibody macbook pro
2.8 ghz core 2
500GB hard drive 7200rpm
512mb additional graphics card
4gb DDR3 ram

I have dreamweaver cs4 for mac, a magic mouse and a a keyboard protector I would be throwing in.

Still not sure if I'm going to sell because I love this thing, but with an iMac coming in that does all the heavy work and tasking I need, and a macbook that takes care of my portability it doesn't make much sense for me to keep the MBP IF I decide to get a macbook.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

I'm thinking...at least $2,000 for everything involved. Too much? Too little?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Mate check out Mac2Sell, select your region and then chuck in your Mac specs.

Then all you will have to do is estimate your additional stuff and add it on ....

Hope this helps

Cheers

OP
TheGreatApple
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Wow! Never heard of that site before! I'll check it out right now! Big thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
YW mate ... its is good for estimates anyways ......

On that you can sell it for what ever you want as long as someone wants to buy it ...

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.