• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

HELPPPPP!!!!! Lost iMovie project!!!!!

Reaction score
I just finished a REALLY important project for school on iMovie and I exported it using Quicktime to see how large the file would be (it needed to be under 20KB) and when I went back to make a few edits my file was choppy so I quit and restarted iMovie. When it reopened again my project was gone! And now I cannot find it! Ack! Help! This is three weeks worth of work and I have no idea how to find/retrieve it! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
try looking in ~/Movies/iMovie Projects ... that is the default location for iMovie projects assuming you saved your work regularly

also worth a shot looking in the trash

and just out of curiosity, you were able to make a movie under 20KB? that's smaller then a photo :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
or I am sure theres lots of back-ups on your Time Machine Right ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
wonder who started this "hit the new guy over the head" business :D good 1 Clay ... I just have to find some1 to rep b4 I rep you again :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
wonder who started this "hit the new guy over the head" business :D good 1 Clay ... I just have to find some1 to rep b4 I rep you again :D

lol Really wasn't trying to beat him up . Just believe no one would work on something that important for 3 weeks without a back up , so really was trying to make a good suggestion . Now if there is no back-up then.....

and thanx for the rep before !

Clay

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.