Return address from Address Book

Reaction score
When I try to print an envelope from Address Book, 'print my address' is grayed out. I can't find how to get it to work.

OP
S
Reaction score
Do you have your own address in Address Book, identified as "Me"?

Yes, I have the 'me' card in my address book, it is just that the place to check 'print my address' is still grayed out. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
No problem - i went that way so that the finished product was more to my liking. What OS are you on? If u are getting blocks then perhaps a combo update may straighten things up.

OP
S
Reaction score
No problem - i went that way so that the finished product was more to my liking. What OS are you on? If u are getting blocks then perhaps a combo update may straighten things up.

OS 10.6, I finally got it to work. I think I wasn't adding my return address in the right order, or clicking 'print' at the right time. I honestly don't know how I did it, but it works now. I may check out your suggestion too. Thanks again.

OP
S
Reaction score

I just tried easyenvelopes and that is sweet! Why would I not want to use that?
I am still glad I got the other to work because it just bugs me when they don't do what they are supposed to.:D

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Glad you liked Easy Envelopes. Also worth mentioning is that if you have an Office suite installed, for example: MS Office 2008, Open Office, both have an excellent way of formatting and addressing envelopes.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.