Transparent Dock 2.3.2 for 10.4.1

C

code777

Has anyone installed this? I use to run transparent dock before upgrading but was curious since the new version 2.3.2 is out has anyone installed it? If so how is it working? Any issues? Probs? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I installed it yesterday and have no problems so far. I like how it makes the dock items look more 3d like after it goes transparent

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
I use ClearDock from Unsanity...didn't have any problem with 10.4.1. Actually, I even used the Panther version until last week, worked fine.

Reaction score
code777 said:
Has anyone installed this? I use to run transparent dock before upgrading but was curious since the new version 2.3.2 is out has anyone installed it? If so how is it working? Any issues? Probs? Thanks!

why dont u just try it youreslf ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I'm using it now and it works just fine.

-Chris

OP
C

code777

hmmm works fine but my dock still flickers. when i have magnification set to maxium and i mouse back and forth from one end of the dock to the other, the icons flicker sometimes. When I pull down the maximization in prefs. it doesn't do it. It only does this when I have it set to max.

is there an issue with the system then? :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
code777 said:
hmmm works fine but my dock still flickers. when i have magnification set to maxium and i mouse back and forth from one end of the dock to the other, the icons flicker sometimes. When I pull down the maximization in prefs. it doesn't do it. It only does this when I have it set to max.

is there an issue with the system then? :eek:neye:

I'm really not sure, but I have mine set at max (and it starts out pretty small) and I use transparent dock, and my dock does not flicker. Sorry dude.

-Chris

OP
C

code777

i mean i don't need mine set to max but it just bothers me that it does that. I don't want to do a whole reinstall of Tiger just because of this but... This started happening since I upgraded.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.