New battery under performing :(

Reaction score
new here so hello to all you guys n gals :)

basically i replaced my mbp 15" laptop battery a month before xmas gone, and its health is 87% after 47 cycles...

this cant be right.

what can i do? I would like the shop to refund me or give me a new battery to be honest.

cocnut battery and the about this mac function say 4927mah and normal condition. original is 5600mah according to Coconut battery.

where do i stand? what can i do

thanks so much, also how do you print screen with a mac?

Reaction score
I would get in touch with the place you bought the battery from. Perhaps the battery had been on the shelf for a while?? Sometimes running it dead all the way, letting it sit for a few hours and then charging it all the way back up will help. Apple's site has a few articles on this, I believe under bttery conditioning.

To print screen use the grab application. You can use it to print entire screen or just selection.

OP
M
Reaction score
ok thanks, i am going to take it back tomorrow.

i already took it to an apple whole seller who tested it they claim it is fine. but i know its not. my dad has the same laptop and his is 91% at 200 cycles.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.