New Printer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Just installed a HP1006 Laser printer on my iMac, it works great, but no instructions included,I would like to know how to do double sided printing,I believe it is referred to as manual duplexing.Any assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks Van

Reaction score
Just installed a HP1006 Laser printer on my iMac, it works great, but no instructions included,I would like to know how to do double sided printing,I believe it is referred to as manual duplexing.Any assistance greatly appreciated. Thanks Van

I found the following info. It shows a Windows dialog box in the instructions but maybe it still might be useful.

The settings that they are referring to might be available in System Preferences > Print & Fax.

I have a printer that appears to be designed for Windows only and even tho it prints using OSX, some of the features are not available such as print head cleaning and alignment. I have to go to bootcamp (XP) in order to do that stuff.

Hope it helps somewhat.

Cheers.

duplex printing.png

Reaction score
Here is a link to the whole manual for the 1000 series:

h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01295069.pdf

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.