Free copies of software in exchange for trying out the beta

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pros, iMacs 24", Mac Mini, iPhones, iPods... yea we love macs...
Hey,

Our company is giving away 20 free copies of Lockngo to folks who are willing to play with the software and provide some basic feedback of the new Mac version.

Since I don't want to be considered as a spammer here, I will try to describe our product as short as possible:

Lockngo lets you password protect and encrypt your portable drives (USB Flash, HDD) to prevent your data from getting into the wrong hands when unattended or lost. The product is cross platform, meaning that you can lock and unlock your drive both in your Mac and on PCs. The PC version of the product has been widely used by home users and companies of all sizes in the past 8 years.

Relevant to: Mac Intel users - Leopard or Snow

To get your free copy hurry send me a private message here.

Thanks !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Just a suggestion... you may wish to post some intro's and share some info on various topics to let folks get to know you a bit first. MF is a nice community with friendly folks who are always happy to help out. That said, the folks here would probably be more forthcoming the more they knew of you and your product. Good luck and welcome to MF!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
And a very good suggestion XJ-L. Further to it, I'd suggest that the OP introduce himself to Admin (schweb), to have his post put in Community Announcements or similar. M-F Mods may well view offers of a product as commercial advertising otherwise.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
We are working on a more formal venue for developers to announce betas of new software. For now, as long as the beta is being introduced and announced in the appropriate forum and no attempt is being made to peddle a commercially released product, it will not be looked upon as spam.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.