Jukebox software for Mac???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 Inch Quadcore iMac - first Apple
Hi all,
I am a Mac newbie (just bought the 27 inch quadore iMac and love it but struggling)

Does anyone know if there is any kind of software that can allow me to set it up as a Jukebox so that my patrons can select tunes to be played??
I have all my music now on the iMac but would like to put a MacMini in my bar with some method of allowing patrons to select the music they want to hear.

Something like the Touch Tone Jukebox software for Windows which does it using a Touch Screen. Apple may have some other way of doing this.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
If you have any iOS devices you can use home sharing and iOS remote app for this purpose.

Reaction score
Yes, Jukebox Home Edition at: jukebox.smithtopia.on-rev.com

Jukebox accepts single song requests and includes a design for touch screens.

I can find absolutely ZERO information on the website about how the application works or what it does. No screen shots? No description?

Not a chance that I'm downloading an app from a site that tells me absolutely nothing about it.
mathews_nope.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.