IPages Spaces when copy and pasting text from Internet

Reaction score
When copy and pasting text from the internet I am always left with space between paragraphs. How do I manage this space without having to insert a layout break after each paragraph. Thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Welcome to the Forum. First which are u using in Pages - Word Processing or Page Layout?

OP
T
Reaction score
I am using word processing. There is this unmanageable space between paragraphs. I am copying and pasting large amounts of text and I want to be able to shorten the distance between paragraphs without having to insert layout breaks between each.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So how do you make the copy
When copy and pasting text from the internet I am
when u do that? Are you doing a screen shot or highlighting and copying or some other steps?

OP
T
Reaction score
I am highlighting text on the internet. Copying it, and then pasting it into Ipages word processor. The space between paragraphs seems to always be predetermined. If I attempt to bring the 2nd paragraph one space below the first it will just jump lines and join the first paragraph. Otherwise it remains two or three spaces below. Every paragraph is like this. I can create just one space between paragraphs with Insert Layout Break but it is tedious to do it throughout an enter document.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok - Open the Page Layout Blank from Template chooser then select text box and paste into that.
In that you can highlight all text and go to Inspector and adjust distance between paragraphs.

Click for full size

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.