MobileMe Calendar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a new Mac owner and very slowly learning all the idiosyncrasies of the Mac, so be gentle.

Does anybody know how to, or even if you can, copy-and-paste entries into MobileMe Calendar ?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Are you talking about going onto the web based copy of iCal on the MobileMe server while you are in Safari?
You can set up your Mac to synch with mobile me - mail, contacts bookmarks etc.

OP
Taoweiji
Reaction score
Yeah thanks I am already doing that. What I want to know, is if there is a way that you can copy and then paste an appointment in MobileMe Calendar the same way you can copy and paste in iCal?

I know you can click and drag apointments, but then you only remove the original and drop it in a different spot. I want to copy an existing appointment and then paste it somewhere else.

I know you can set up recurring appointments, but it doesnt always fit the need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
OK try this - double click on event to be copied and when it opens an event window go to Safari/File and Copy. Cancel window, select new date and go to Actions drop down menu and select New Event and when that is on the new date select Safari/File/Paste

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.