Earbuds?

S

SpinningCompass

I love my Philips HN060 earbuds. At least, I did love them, before I lost them. Still, 'tis better to have loved and lost, especially at only $50 a set.

Reaction score
Last week I bought the dr dre beats in-ear head phones and i was VERY dissapointed...they sounded almost exactly like my $50 skullcandys, so i returned them and bought the bose in ear headphones, which i am very pleased with. the studios are a very good headphone if you got the extra ching....land ike zorro said the shure 210's are GREAT too....also monster is gonna be releasing the diddy beats (if they aren't out yet)..interested on how those will be.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I own a Best Buy Special MacBook with a 350GB hard drive, 4GB of ram. I sell Macs at Best Buy
I think mostly comes down to quality and price expectations.
At home i use my bose earphones but when i'm out and about i just use my skull candy smoking buds. Also check out the Skull Candy Aluhas. Their made out of wood and sound fantastic if you don't mind the $129 price tag.

Also senheiser earphones tend to be good

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
OP, you don't like the "mash into the ear" ones but my Shure 210's are GREAT, for those that like the squishy ones.

+1 for Shure earphones.
I have the SE420's since September and use them exclusively for DJing as well as using with my iPod while jogging. I've got DJ friends that swear by the Beats by Dre earbuds but I've used other Shure earphones for the past 6 years.
I have always been impressed and satisfied with Shure products.

Reaction score
I too have never been a fan of earbuds. They are not comfortable, never really stick in my ear, etc. I am right now using huge Sennheiser headphones which are amazing but definitely lack the portability that earbuds have.

It seems that a lot of people here are fans of Shure... can someone vouch that they are actually different in feeling than other earbuds? If so, maybe I should give them a try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.