Remove Parallels from MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 (2019)
I recently purchased a MacBook and installed Parallels 5.0. It is not doing anything like what it is supposed to do and I wish to remove the entire program.

Yet I cannot find any menu selection that states "click here to remove everything". Can someone explain to me (or point me in the correct direction) the process to remove the entire program?

Thanks,

Art

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (OS X Leopard 10.5.8), Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53Ghz), 4GB RAM, 7200RPM/250GB HDD
My copy came with a "uninstaller.app" do you have that? check the disk you used to install the app.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 (2019)
My copy came with a "uninstaller.app" do you have that? check the disk you used to install the app.
Yes, the installation disk did indeed have an "uninstall" link.

It would have helped if I paid more attention when I was installing the program. :Oops:

Thanks to all for the assistance. The program was successfully removed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro (OS X Leopard 10.5.8), Intel Core 2 Duo (2.53Ghz), 4GB RAM, 7200RPM/250GB HDD
A little tip might I add,

Every time I install an app, downloaded or hard copy disk. Look for the "uninstaller", make a folder in Docs call Uninstall, drag it there. Takes 2 seconds. I learned to do this because I eventually found out dragging .app's to the Recycle Bin doesn't always completely remove the app and its contents.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 (2019)
Every time I install an app, downloaded or hard copy disk. Look for the "uninstaller", make a folder in Docs call Uninstall, drag it there. Takes 2 seconds. I learned to do this because I eventually found out dragging .app's to the Recycle Bin doesn't always completely remove the app and its contents.
Great tip! I'll put it to good use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.