New Mac user!!

Reaction score
I got my first Mac yesterday, a Mac Mini 4gb version! I love it I wish I had done this years ago!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Congratulations! Remember, if something doesn't work right, it's probably not the Mac's fault. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13", 4th gen Touch
I just got mine yesterday too. I'm just experiencing my first disappointment. When I lost everything to that PC virus, I didn't have it backed up. Apple doesn't want to let me download it again. I paid for it, assumed that it entitled me to download it again if I needed to. They have a record that I paid for it. They have a record that I'm the same person. Therefore, it is not a copyright issue. So why am I getting static?

But the Macbook itself is GREAT.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.26 Dual, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD
Congrats. Remember, if anything does not work, it is probably the fault of Bill Gates.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13", 4th gen Touch
I spoke too soon. I called them, they said if I wrote to iTunes help, they would probably make an exception and let me re-download the stuff I had purchased. They said they do this by Apple buying another license!

Lesson learned: When you get a chance, make sure you back everything up at your me.com account.

OP
T
Reaction score
Currently I have been using it more and more now i love it, I have a nice 24" screen and will be saving up for a extra one as i see this replacing my windows laptops as my pain computer.

I got a HD 720 video of Lady gaga live and wow I am shocked. I love mac os x and not having to worry that I could get a virus at any minute.

I was going to run windows in bootcamp but now I am not going to

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.