LCCDAEMON is in use - can't delete

Reaction score
I'm trying to delete the Logitech LCCDAEMON and it won't let me. I deleted some other logitech stuff, trying to rid my system of all logitech items, but maybe I deleted it incorrectly? Any thoughts here?

OP
F
Reaction score
I also have 3.5 gb of files in a private, seemingly unaccessible folder called private. Do I need these files? They could be from the previous owner. They are sweepimage and swapfile and vm files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
From another forum:

"The Logitech install package also comes with an a separate uninstaller. Run that to properly and fully remove the software.

You may need to run the installer first to get the uninstaller to appear in the Utilities folder. Older versions had the uninstaller as a separate file right in the .dmg download. The latest version puts it on the hard drive as part of the installation."

I don't think the Private folder has any importance to the operation of your Mac. Move it to the Desktop and rename it. Keep it there until your satisfied that it would be safe to delete it.

OP
F
Reaction score
I figured out the LCCDAEMON thing, but still wondering about the Private folder part.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.