Dropped the Macbook Pro

Reaction score
I'm mad at myself...it was too friggin cold this morning and as i lifted the aluminium MBP , my hands kinda felt numb and i accidentally dropped from about 2 ft to a hardwood floor :-( . I turned on the mac and it worked fine but for a dent on the edges and a little popping of the lcd screen..until evening,i saw an oily kinda liquid oozing out of the lcd screen..am so so scared now as my MBP would go bonkers..what should i do next ?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Apple store and have them look at it. >_>"

Reaction score
dang man...I totally feel your pain. I dropped my MBP like almost a week ago outside on concrete! ;(
Opened it up and everything seems to work fine, but I want to get mine checked out and see if anything is wrong. I too got a dent on the top right corner of my screen on the aluminum part. When I have it closed you can tell the dent it made. Luckily I had a case on it thought, otherwise it would of been horrible damage!!! :(

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your MBP accident :(
Gotta love cold weather--it's been frigid here. Good luck with everything!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.