Fire Fox help. bookmarks bar?

Reaction score
So I've been using chromium because i like the design in the bookmarks bar and because i can use ad-block. but recently its becoming a little unreliable because its still a beta/dev release. i want to go back to fire fox but the bookmarks bar design is what it getting to me. instead of this:
Screenshot2010-01-29at52236PM.png

its this:
Screenshot2010-01-29at52449PM.png

which doesn't have the media preview (thats the little pic to the left of the address bar). in the windows version of FF, the media preview is on the bookmarks bar so i want it on mine. any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Your photobucket link isn't working. The leading "[" is missing from your IMG post, and the http address won't work when directly copied into the browser address bar either.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Might want to try this.

I love plug-ins. ^-^"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
It also seems to depend on what Firefox theme you are using. The default theme doesn't have icons but I'm using the theme iPox and it does have icons and text next to it. The iPox theme also makes Firefox look nicer IMO. ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.