System Prefs Desktop Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" Quad i7, MacMini Quad i7 , 16gb ram on both. IPad 4th Gen. IPhone 4S
Hi All,

Running Tiger, with latest updates.

In the System Preferences / Desktop and Screen Saver when you select Desktop and scroll down through the folders on the left you can see folders that you created in iPhoto. Prior to Tiger I could select one of those folders and you could set "Change Picture every ( So many Minutes)" now that is greyed out.

Anyone know why?

See Pic!

Gunnerjoe

sys_pref_window.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook 1.33 G4, 768 MB RAM, 60GB HD
that option is available on mine. weird...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Hmm I can't select it on iPhoto library albums but I can on folders I created and dragged photos into

OP
gunnerjoe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 17" Quad i7, MacMini Quad i7 , 16gb ram on both. IPad 4th Gen. IPhone 4S
Yep, me to, but I could before Tiger.

In OS 10.3.9 I would sort the images into different albums in iPhoto and the folders show up in the Prefs window and I would always set them to switch every few minutes.

Thanks,

Joe

trpnmonkey41 said:
Hmm I can't select it on iPhoto library albums but I can on folders I created and dragged photos into

OP
gunnerjoe
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Is it available on the iPhoto "Album" folders or just some folder on your system?

Joe

JackTheRipper said:
that option is available on mine. weird...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.