USB Bluetooth Dongle

Reaction score
Here is the situation:

I want to use a Mac Mini as a media center computer and hook it up to my television via HDMI... I have found the DisplayPort -> HDMI adapter and that is all good. Here is the issue.

All my components etc are down in my basement and I use an IR repeater to get remotes to work.

I would like to put the mac mini down in the basement with the other components and am looking for a USB Bluetooth Dongle that I can run a usb extension from the mac mini up to my TV area, then have my bluetooth mouse and keyboard on my coffee table and be able to run the mac mini.

I have found several mac bluetooth Dongle's on Amazon, but when I read the notes they say that they are actually NOT compatible with the Mac...

So here is my question: Has anyone found a mac compatible Bluetooth Dongle that they KNOW works?

thanks for your time!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
There's no need to double or cross-post. This message was posted in the desktop section as well.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.