Flip4Mac and Quicktime

Reaction score
Hi, I received a MacBook Air in Dec 2008 and installed the Leopard upgrade in Aug. 2009. I'm not sure when or if I installed Flip4Mac but I had it and it worked fine until a couple of weeks ago when I tried to install a software update for the F4M, which failed and apparently destroyed the file as there is nothing in the Flip4Mac folder but some unreadable text. I then tried to install a new download of F4M and was told that I needed Quicktime 7, which I downloaded. When I tried to install it, it said that it couldn't because I had QT X installed. I search with Finder and could not find any QuickTime applications or folders. I tried a couple of more times to install QT 7 with the same results. Can anyone help get my Flip4Mac back? Thanks!

OP
J
Reaction score
Forget this post. I just downloaded and installed VLC and it works just fine. Thanks anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.