New iPad Forum Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
For once the "Glacial Entity" that is the iNet organization moved with some speed. About time.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
For once the "Glacial Entity" that is the iNet organization moved with some speed. About time.

That's because I have control over making new forums. ;)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Wow...not sure how I missed this announcement...great idea!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Buying Ipad 32gb online

Hi

I was looking for alternative places to buy an IPAD 32gb online... but this site which calls itself "link removed" claims it is only sold in Apples store & Ebay...

Is this reliable? do you happen to know any other places that sell IPADs online?

Wish I had preordered the IPAD few months ago.. :(

Thanks,
D.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
They are correct at this point in time. Apple is not allowing it's resellers to sell online at this time. That could change at any time since it has now been released. My guess, it will not change until after the 3G version and the world wide release has occurred.

Reaction score
Hi

I was looking for alternative places to buy an IPAD 32gb online... but this site which calls itself "link removed" claims it is only sold in Apples store & Ebay...

Is this reliable? do you happen to know any other places that sell IPADs online?

Wish I had preordered the IPAD few months ago.. :(

Thanks,
D.

I bought my Ipad 32GB (Apple Store Brandon, FL) on the 14th and they had plenty of 32 & 64 GB models, but when I went back on the 16th to buy a case, they were sold out of all models! Glad I picked up one when I did.

Reaction score
Just got my 32GB today at Best Buy. Went to one in the morning, the did not receive a shipment, proceeded to Apple store a few hours later and they had just sold out the allocation they received for the day, proceeded to a 2nd Best Buy thinking there was no way they would have any...BUT they did. They had two 64GB and four 32GB left, me and another guy both bought a 32GB each.

I would say it is hit or miss at the Apple store and Best Buy, just keep trying everyday and you will hit it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.