• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

where is "shanghai CN"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
F

Fallooza

it still shows that it will get delivered today (fri) by 10. but now that i called fed ex, they tell me that it wont be delivered till monday. Aaaaaaaaa why would they muck with me like that?

OP
S

Steel02001

See three days to go from shanghai to suppose to be delivered today, I cant help that they wont deliver it until monday.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Looks like it has been hijacked in shanghai. ;)

OP
F

Fallooza

i guess its ok. my auction for my iBook ends tonight on Ebay. Item number: 519738512. or look under user name Fallooza, if you would like to track that too. i just cant wait. 20" 400g HD after i get it i am installing 2g of ram. woooo weeeee i want it now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
rman said:
Looks like it has been hijacked in shanghai. ;)

it has been shanghied in shanghai

OP
F

Fallooza

my iBook sold! $962 freakin sweet 14" iBook G4. it has a 60G hard drive and 512 of RAM, it also has a airport exstreme card instald and OS X 4 "Tiger". Auction also incudes many extras.
1. Wireless router for wireless internet
2. 3 mice = 2 wireless, 1 with retactable cord
3. extra wireless keyboard
4. all restore and backup disks
5. iSkin keyboard protector
6. Carrying bag with Apple logo
7. iTunes library = 107 albums, 1221 songs
FREE 2 DAY FED EX

now i want my iMac more than ever

Reaction score
My iPad started in Shanghai, then went to Alaska, and is now back in Shanghai. I'm not sure if it will ever get to me. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Interesting responding to seven year old threads. Must be that itch thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I would have never guessed that someone would think that Shanghai is in the US.

Reaction score
At the bottom of the shipping tracking confirmation from FredEx for my iMac it says the following... FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution. I like the word 'priority' in there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Various Mac's
At the bottom of the shipping tracking confirmation from FredEx for my iMac it says the following... FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution. I like the word 'priority' in there.

This thread was started in 2005, and the post previous to yours was from 2012. It may have been better starting a new thread. Considering your iMac ships from China and the Corona Virus Pandemic is again growing at a high rate, delays could be likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.