Anyone know a left-handed 3-button mouse??

Reaction score
This has been really frustrating me! I'm left-handed, and for my online gaming I'd like a mouse with a third button that I can set up as a modifier (ctrl, shift, whatever).

That sounds really easy, but it's not. There are a few conditions:

1. The third button cannot be the mouse wheel, as I use the wheel a lot anyway and can't afford to mis-press it at the wrong time;
2. The third button must be rapidly accessible - forward on the right side of the mouse would be ideal, where I can hit it with my thumb;
3. I need to be able to set it up as a modifier key, to be used in combination with any other keyboard key e.g. pressing the button is equivalent to pressing Ctrl, NOT equivalent to a combination of Ctrl and another key.

I don't care if it has more than 3 buttons, but I don't need that many. I also don't mind if it is wired, but would prefer wireless.

Oh, for what it's worth - even though I am left-handed, I still use the left button on the mouse as my left click i.e. I left click with my middle finger, right click with my index. And my system is a 1 year-old 24" iMac with Snow Leopard installed.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Largest selection of left handed mice on the web: LINK

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.