Help with Microsoft Office 2004 (Word 11)

H

hoov

Hi everyone!!
Since updating to Tiger (& 10.4.1 today) I have a problem with Word 11, see attached picture.
Opening a new document or even an old one before Tiger, the document window goes right up to the menu bar, behind the buttons at the top! Flipping annoying, it does it everytime!!!! Yes of course you can adjust the size of the window but it's annoying that Word seems to have lost the little amount of respect it had for me, and just does it's own thing!!!!
Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know if "The Beast Of Redmond" is working on an update for Office??
VPC 7 gives a error that Virtual PC switch doesn't work, but I can still access the net from Windows, so let's hope that they're also working on an update for VPC 7 as well!!
Regards
HOOV

Picture 1.png

OP
M

menace3054

Microsoft acknowledges that virtual switch error problem in vpc, they said an error should be out within the next few months

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.