Snow leopard help

Reaction score
I'm trying to sync my Blackberry to my Macbook Pro but I get an error message saying an extension was improperly installed. I don't know where this extension originated. Can someone check their extensions to see if this one exists as part of mac OS 10.6.2 or did I install it along with another program.Thanks.
ATTOExpressRAID_Enabler.kext.

OP
K
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply cuhnool, and in fact that was the software I installed when I got the error message. The extension is messing things up. Do you have that extension on your system? Go Saints!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
I'll try it out when I get home tonight. I own a G1, but I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, try MissingSync

EDIT 1:

Never mind that, I forgot Missing Sync was $40. LEt me work with that app and I'll see how it works for me and get back to you shortly!

EDIT 2:

Okay, well my school's network apparently is not happy with downloading files. It's going to take about the length of the class to get it downloaded.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-01-26 at 11.07.17 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-01-26 at 11.07.17 AM.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
OP
K
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot of the ATTO extension in the sytem/extensions folder.
I'm MBP 2 core 17" 2.93. Just upgraded to SL last week.

extensions.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.