If they announce Verizon iPhone on Weds, should I try to take mine back?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13 inch unibody, 2.4 GH, 2 GB RAM
I know I know, I should have just waited until June to get the newest version anyway, but I got an iPhone about two weeks ago. And I absolutely love it. I have a BB curve, which was good when I had a windows computer, but syncing with Mark/Space to the mac is a nightmare (at least for me), so I cracked and said I'm sick of waiting to find out if its coming to Verizon. And to be honest, where I am in Los Angeles, it hasn't been bad at all. Sure it's not Verizon's voice network, but the phone just rocks.

If they do announce the end of exclusivity this week as rumored today - R.I.P. iPhone Exclusivity - PC World Business Center

can I still return my phone, isn't there a 30 day grace period or something? Not that it's that big of deal, I'm just curious and also wondering if it would be really worth it.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13 inch unibody, 2.4 GH, 2 GB RAM
well, its not bad, but it ain't what Verizon was that's for sure. Not a big deal though I suppose.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
can I still return my phone, isn't there a 30 day grace period or something? Not that it's that big of deal, I'm just curious and also wondering if it would be really worth it.

Here's the iPhone return policy...and link:

iPhone Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your iPhone purchase, please visit online Order Status or call 1-800-676-2775 to request a return. The iPhone must be returned to our warehouse within 30 calendar days from shipment to avoid an $175 early termination fee. The iPhone must be returned in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.

Apple will assess a 10% restocking fee on any opened iPhone. Shipping fees are not refundable.

Note: iPhones must be returned to the original point of purchase (e.g., Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Store, AT&T, Apple Authorized Reseller) with a proof of purchase (e.g., Shipment Notification, Invoice Receipt).

Apple Sales and Refund Policy

HTH,

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
"If they announce Verizon iPhone on Weds, should I try to take mine back?"

Sure, go for it. Let us know how it goes for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.