new VR app needs feedback/beta testers

Reaction score
hi everyone!

I've been working with a great group of crazy mac guys to develop a new type VR app. It is actually two apps. Mapwing Creator Pro allows you to build VR tours from digital photos, but is NOT another 360º panorama app. Mapwing Viewer then allows you to open tour files and explore them.

Anyway, we just released a public beta version which can be downloaded for free from http://www.redbugtech.com/downloads.html.

We really need people to give their honest feedback, criticism, and bug reports. We are want to build a great app for the entire mac community. Thanks!

screenshot of Mapwing Creator Pro:
creatorprodiagram.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook g4 1.33, 768 ram
i just tried to download the file that is 11.6mb. it didn't work. do i have to download all 4 things.

OP
B
Reaction score
macman88 said:
i just tried to download the file that is 11.6mb. it didn't work. do i have to download all 4 things.

hi macman88,

no, you don't have to download all of them. when you get the .dmg file, it should open automatically. the Mapwing Creator Pro app is in there and you can just run it. It doesnt come up with anything when you do that, but you can choose FILE:NEW PROJECT or FILE:OPEN and open the quay park.flyp tour file included in the Demo Tours folder.

Let me know if you have any other problems!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.