Screen 'fading to white'

Reaction score
Hello everyone, firstly an apology if this problem has been posted before I had a quick skirt around the site and couldn't find anything but it may possibly be staring me straight in the face.

I recently bought a MacBook at the end of last month and tonight the screen has started fading to white, it's pretty strange to explain but everything freezes and the screen continues to get lighter until everything has disappeared to white and nothing can be seen, sometimes it will disappear on it's own, other times I've had to switch it off at the power button

As a first time Mac user and a bit of a novice I'm a bit unsure if there's anything I can do to stop this problem or if I need to re-visit the Apple store.

Any help would be appreciated and apologies for how rushed this topic is, I'm trying to get it all in before it happens again!

OP
M
Reaction score
mctelc.png

This is what it looks like, any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
yep...... visit the apple store and get a replacement macbook :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.