Sticking trackpad

Reaction score
Wonder if someone could help me with this?

I've got a MacBook Pro, about 5mths old now which has a sticking trackpad. Sometimes the cursor freezes & weirdly will sometimes change the size of the text of pages & folders etc. It takes a hard click to get it out of this.

I had a brief dose of this problem after a month or so but after I installed Snow Leopard over Leopard & it seemed to sort it, don't know if this was just a coincidence or not, probably was, but anyway, until now it's been ok.

Any ideas folks or should I be taking back to the Apple store to be checked out you reckon?

Cheers :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Sounds like a great excuse to go see all the pretty girls at the Apple Store to me....

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Does it happen with an external mouse? If so, then i would be phoning Apple and getting the issue registered while it is still under warranty. Meantime you could install this to cover that step which could well be recommended by Apple if u contact them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.