HELP!!! I need to back up a disabled iPhone... (details inside)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here but I'm in a huge rut that I need to get out of.

In a nutshell - last week I restored my MacBook Pro - I had too many things on my computer and just wanted to start over, so I saved files and pictures that I didn't want to lose and restored it. When I did that, I didn't think about how I had used blackra1n to jail break my phone (specifically to use categories - that's it, I've always been super anal with my electronics) so when I went to sync my phone and back it up, iTunes wouldn't allow me to.

Well, 4 days ago, my iPhone fell out of my jacket pocket and the screen shattered.. I've replaced two screens before, one for a friend and one on my old 3g so I had done what I did before, got on eBay and ordered a new screen/digitizer. After installing it, I realized I was sent a defected digitizer, for those of you who have done this, the tab that connects it to the hd is bad, so when I tried to unlock my phone, when I would press the number 2, my phone would think I was pressing number 9 or some other random number, making it impossible to get into my phone. After trying for hours - my phone is now disabled and asks to connect to iTunes, when I connect with iTunes, a pop up appears telling me I need to enter my passcode before I can do anything...

So - I'm fine with restoring my phone to get into it but I NEED the contacts from my phone - pictures, videos, texts, etc. don't even matter to me at this point... It's just mainly numbers for clients, employees, etc. that I can't afford to lose. So pleeeease tell me there's a way I can either hack the passcode to my phone so I can sync it properly with iTunes or sync it using a different program, because right now I have NO backup at all for the phone.

Hellllllllllllp!!!!!

-Michael

Reaction score
solution?

Hello I am currently in the same conflict. Did you ever find out how to do this if you did please respond how thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.