I don't know if this is the place: Desktop theming

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
I posted another thread asking this. I seen a pic of someone's desktop that was themed. Black Menu bar black dock black everything. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to do this. I'll try to google some finds until I can get a clear anwser thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Mate we cant change the theme of the menu bar as such yet without playing around in Terminal. Its a shame  hasnt come to that party yet.

But for the dock and icons you can start with Candybar to change the icons you want. Or Docker to change your dock, indicator and the spacing.
You can have a look at DeviantArt or IconFactory as a start to get your icons you like.
Or have a look at LeopardDocks for some cool looking docks.

Both Apps i give you a link too are very easy to use and you can customise to your delight :)

Cheers

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
thanks tattoo..

Reaction score
**** it, this makes me sad. I just found a nice theme earlier but realized it required some other add-on program only compatible with 10.4 (nothing later). Now I see that my only theme options are the official "blue" and the more lifeless "graphite". Yay.

p3ezi(moto), cmd+opt+ctrl+8 lets you invert the colors, which is great for a darker screen, but it also inverts the colors of images. Unless I'm constantly switching back and forth, it's a no-go for me.

I love the stability of my mac and all the features of iTunes, but sometimes it just feels so... sterile.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.