• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

ESPN the Magazine suggests using Apple products

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
in May 9th, 2005 edition of ESPN the Magazine, in a side article on page 114 called "Geek Your Crib" the unnamed author says, "If you already have a compatible monitor and keyboard, try the $499 Mac Mini..." He also says, "Apple's Airport Express is easiest to set up." Finally, "Nothing beats an iPod for on-the-road digital music storage." He also mentions the iPod Shuffle later in the paragraph. I thought this was big props for Apple products and I was surprised to see.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
badmojo said:
Bill Gates probably just cancelled his subscription.

Do you really think BG follows sports? ;)

-Chris

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
bassplayrr said:
Do you really think BG follows sports? ;)

-Chris
I was going to say the same thing. lol

S

Steel02001

Actually, I bet he does. Doesn't his partner or ex-partner own some teams?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.