Will iWork create simple web pages?

B

badmojo

I'm awaiting delivery of my new iMac, and I want to know if iWork can be used to create web pages. I just need a simple program and don't want to shell out for something like a Dreamweaver.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yep, you can create Html pages with 'Pages' & could even make a flash intro using Keynote if you wanted...

Just select the 'export' command in either program and select export as 'html' or 'Flash'

Reaction score
PLEASE! And thank you.

Yep, you can create Html pages with 'Pages' & could even make a flash intro using Keynote if you wanted...

Just select the 'export' command in either program and select export as 'html' or 'Flash'

I'm hoping this works for me. I tried dreamweaver for a couple of years and just didn't get it-after using MS Frontpage for years successfully (even SEO was amazing) (before FP, I completely hand-coded because I didn't know any better). I'm not stupid, but dang, I feel like it. I've tried a few blogging pages and none of them are what I want; what I see in my mind. Thank you so much for giving me hope. I'll come back and let you know if it works for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.