Multiple Docks

Reaction score
I've seen stuff like dock spaces and stuf that lets you switch between docs and whatnot. But is there any app that allows the use of multiple docs on one screen??? Like maybe have one doc at the bottom, one at the right, one at the left. That would be awesome. Especially since I'm on a 13 inch macbook so screen space needs to be optimized. I work with music and adobe multimedia programs and would like to organize them accordingly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I've seen stuff like dock spaces and stuf that lets you switch between docs and whatnot. But is there any app that allows the use of multiple docs on one screen??? Like maybe have one doc at the bottom, one at the right, one at the left. That would be awesome. Especially since I'm on a 13 inch macbook so screen space needs to be optimized. I work with music and adobe multimedia programs and would like to organize them accordingly.

DragThing is probably the most popular, and has been around for a long time now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.