Front Row help

Reaction score
One of my favorite apps on my MacBook is Front Row. I like to browse the theatrical trailers every month or so to see the new movies that will be coming out in the coming months. Today, I opened it up to watch some trailers, and found that a lot of them loaded very slowly, stalled every 30 seconds or wouldn't even open at all. I haven't done anything to Front Row since last time I opened it, does anyone know what might be wrong? Anyone else have this problem before? Solutions?

Thanks,

first time poster, :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
One of my favorite apps on my MacBook is Front Row. I like to browse the theatrical trailers every month or so to see the new movies that will be coming out in the coming months. Today, I opened it up to watch some trailers, and found that a lot of them loaded very slowly, stalled every 30 seconds or wouldn't even open at all. I haven't done anything to Front Row since last time I opened it, does anyone know what might be wrong? Anyone else have this problem before? Solutions?

It sounds like you are having network connectivity issues. Or perhaps the trailer site is running slow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.