ATT service with iPhone

Reaction score
I'm able to switch plans in Feb and looking to ATT for the iPhone. Does anyone regret using ATT based on poor service or would you suggest going to TMobile and hacking the iPhone to get better service? I'm not sure if Tmobile is better than ATT. Right now I have Sprint and it's not that great.

thx.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Regret? No.

Do I wish I could still be with Verizon and have an iPhone? Yes.

T-Mobil's service tends to be worse than AT&Ts in most areas, although there are always exceptions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
I think if you tried the forum search feature you would find a great many threads on this very topic. This was and to some extent is a very popular question and really no need to start another thread on it.;D

Hope this helps and welcome aboard
Clay

oops baggss made me look silly.....again !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 10.7.2, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 500GB HD; iPhone 4S 16GB
You need to check to see if 3G is supported by AT&T where you are. If not, you'll likely have to settle for Edge. That was the case for me until 3G came to my area; 3G ended up being about 5 times faster in terms of D/L and U/L speeds.

Speaking generally about AT&T, I've never had any big problems with them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.