Dreamweaver CS4 CSS issue

Reaction score
Since Adobe killed GoLive I'm learning Dreamweaver these days and I'm working on a site for our ice hockey program.

RamseyHockey.com

My problem is that I want to make the top links behave one way and I would like to have the links on the left behave another. But unfortunately I can't get them to work independently of one another. I've tried making separate external style sheets but no luck. If I apply a style sheet to one it effects both. I have the Dreamweaver CS4 Bible and I can't seem to get clear direction on how to correct what ever I'm doing wrong. Right now the site is in a holding pattern until I can get this worked out.

If anyone can give me some direction or better insight that would be very helpful.

thx

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP - Core i7 @ 2.66ghz
Im not sure why the external style sheets are working because thats all you need. I'm assuming the links at the top are in a separate Div than the ones on the side? If so, just link each Div to the corresponding style sheet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.