Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
no affraid its you mate :(

mine works fine on my PB

OP
D

Dexter1912

strange it mounts on the desktop and you can browse the files but dvd player wont open properly it brings up an error message

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
you tried it with different DVD's yea?

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
Dexter1912 said:
strange it mounts on the desktop and you can browse the files but dvd player wont open properly it brings up an error message

Is it a copy protected DVD?

Try using this: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Amen-Moses

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

or open the dvd player up and then file -> open and chose the folder and it shouold work..

OP
D

Dexter1912

no its just a bog standard copy of resident evil, i have tried opening the disk and closing it dvd player opens does something for a minute and the brings up the do you want to submit an error message to apple window

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Make sure you have downloaded the latest update to DVD player (4.6). This update doesn't show-up on the auto update, so you have to go to the Apple website and DL it manually.

-Chris

OP
M

menace3054

bassplayrr said:
Make sure you have downloaded the latest update to DVD player (4.6). This update doesn't show-up on the auto update, so you have to go to the Apple website and DL it manually.

-Chris

yesterday, mine wouldnt play Simpsons Season 5 Disc 2, it played disc 1, 3, and 4. I think its touchy

OP
K

kajama

i have the saim problem ! when i installed tiger it does not open dvds . but vlc player does ! and i .. i suddenly delited dvd.app =)
but... on my PB it did not work on tiger.
btw could you mail me dvd.app? plese =)
[email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.