Is there actually going to be a new MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
I just ordered my MacBook Pro last week, it's due to arrive on the 28th...

But I've been hearing hearsay about a new MBP that may be coming out soon?

Shall I cancel my current order? Or wait till the new MBP comes out?

=[

I don't urgently need a MBP just now - but I would rather have a latest model than a previous model =]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
If you can wait for a few more weeks then go ahead. Just be aware that prices can change etc.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I hear the world is going to end in 2012...getting a new or old MacBook Pro won't make a difference if that's true!;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB
Yea I think you should wait till after the Jan. 27th event. It wont hurt to wait another week to see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeves. I was gonna buy the new macbook polycarbonate cause it's pretty much the equivalent of the low end macbook pro 13" but I'm going wait cause they might upgrade the pro line.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB
Yea I think you should wait till after the Jan. 27th event. It wont hurt to wait another week to see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeves. I was gonna buy the new macbook polycarbonate cause it's pretty much the equivalent of the low end macbook pro 13" but I'm going to wait cause they might upgrade the pro line.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.