Yahoo Mail Plus Folders

Reaction score
Is there away to access your Yahoo folders (non inbox) with iMail? I have Yahoo Mail Plus, yet I can't access all my custom folders. Very frustrating. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Hang around see if anyone has a specific answer for your solution. But consider this in the meantime...

I did this with my hotmail personal folders in Mac Mail because I couldn't figure out how to import/export them. I went into hotmail on the web and emptied the inbox. Then moved all from my "Keepers" folder into inbox. Then in Mail they all showed up and I manually created a folder called "Keepers" and moved them from the inbox to that folder. Probably would be messy if you have a lot of emails in your inbox in Mac Mail that you don't want to move. But you could also create a temp folder in Mac Mail to put the inbox emails into for the mean time while you move everything over. *shrug* But I'm sure there's an easier, more-direct way. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.