Organise Apps in folders on the Homepage

Reaction score
Is the above possible? I'm imagining I'll be downloading tons of free games when I get my 3gs in a week or so - but i dont want to clutter my new phone.

I cant see anything on the apple site about setting up folders to hold similar apps together - is it straight forward? Sure I have seen some screen shots with folders.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
There is not a way to put folders on the home page of the Iphone , however If you just want to group similar apps just use different pages for different apps . You will be able to sort them on the phone or in Itunes on your computer.

Hope this helps and enjoy that new Iphone !
Clay

OP
T
Reaction score
There must be a way - im sure ive seen it - any1 else any other ideas? I dont want loads of pages. :(

Reaction score
From what I have read, the only way to maybe do that is JB. And JB is not tolerated on this site, or discussed...

S

Sness10

The best way would probably be to just organize them on your computer like clayneal said. JB can cause too many problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.