Mail: Printing List of Emails in Leopard/Snow Leopard

Reaction score
How do I print a list of the emails in a mailbox? All I want to print are the summaries (date, sender, recipient, subject line). Is there a program I can install to perform this function? I found an article on About.com but it is useless. This is an easy task in Outlook and I am surprised it is so difficult in Mac. I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
I don't know of any built-in functionality of Mail that does this, but it would be simple to do with AppleScript. How exactly would you like the message summaries to be formatted? If you give me an idea, I could try to work out a script to do it for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
What I've done in the past (with Eudora) is to screenshot (either Cmd-Shift-3 or Cmd-Shift-4) the page (of what you've mentioned) and then print from Preview of the image.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.