Help with playlist transfer

Reaction score
I just completed moving my substantial ITunes library from my Windows laptop to an external drive in order to synch with my MAC. I'm cleaning up all the duplicates since I did something wrong and it copied everything twice, my bad. But when I look at the "new" ITunes in my MAC, all the music is there, but not the playlists. I have the playlists still on my IPod of course, but worried the first time I do a synch on the MAC they will all be wiped out.

Is there any way to transfer these playlists from the IPod to the ITunes? Or will I have to re-do all the playlists in the "new" MAC ITunes?

Thanks for the assist.

Reaction score
Hello, I am also having the same problem of shifting my playlists from the IPod to the ITunes.Can anybody please tell me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Hello, I am also having the same problem of shifting my playlists from the IPod to the ITunes.Can anybody please tell me.

Did you read the other posts in this thread ?

Clay

Reaction score
I used senuTi and it works great but I can only transfer 1,000 songs for free. Is there anything out there that can transfer 15GB of music for free?

Thanks

C

chas_m

A Mac is short for "Macintosh." It's not an acronym, thus it should not be capitalised.

To put it another way:
mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Ditto for iPod. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.