new NVidia Geoforce 9600M GT drivers...YES!

Reaction score
I installed Windows 7 Pro (32 bit) on a Bootcamp partition on my MacBook Pro - runs like a dream - EXCEPT - the coloration on known websites (two I designed using XP) was waaaay off... dark backgrounds, color shifts, etc. I'm running the 24" Cinema display which Win 7 did not seem to recognize.

Windows 7 support showed my video drivers as being up 2-D8, but upon checking with NVidia, I saw new drivers for both 32 and 64 bit installations.
Somehow
I mirrored the Bootcamp partition AND set a System Restore point - just in case of a flub-up, downloaded the new driver (a 16 MB .exe) and let 'er rip.

WONDERFUL! My websites are displaying accurate colors and everything works flawlessly. NO, the brightness contols on my keyboard do NOT work, but brightness can easily be adjusted by clicking on the Bootcamp icon (gray diamond) on the Taskbar and opening Bootcamp Contol Panel.

Get your updated Win 7 drivers now.
32 bit
NVIDIA DRIVERS 195.62 WHQL
64 bit
NVIDIA DRIVERS 195.62 WHQL

ENJOY! - LongJnSilver - London, UK

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.